12.01.2009

Hello December.. i love you


Today is the first day of December. Sadly no snow to make it feel like Christmas is in mmm 24 DAYS!! I am so excited! I love Christmas so much! Actually I just love the holiday season, the lights at temple square, sitting and watching the snow fall, Christmas music is absolutely wonderful, and cozying up next to the fire while christmas tree gazing ~ no matter if the tree is ugly~.

I can't quite get into the whole "cheery" mood quite yet.. finals are right around the corner. My head already is hurting just thinking about the studying and the physical test taking.. yuck. But once those puppies are done I am out of Logan and heading to the W.B.!

Thanksgiving break was fantastic. I got a good fill of turkey, mashed potatoes and some gilmore girls... Never thought that I'd make a comeback after scoring a 13 while bowling a couple years back but ah ha I am here to say that I surpassed that bad experience and am back at scoring around the average of 65-80, can't say I'm not proud I actually like bowling again. I think "supervising" the bowling class during the summer has helped me to improve my bowling skills, I might even consider "supervising" for just one more summer. I enjoyed my time spent with my family and friends. It was a much needed vacation from school.

Well it might be a while before I write again.. I'm going to be too busy keeping my nose in my books.. yikes I never thought I'd hear my or 'see' myself write that. Yay for next Thursday at 3:30 because then I will be free til January 11.

Adios

1 comment:

Anna said...

hey poopie i'm gonna poach your bed while you're gone and a chet a doo doo all over your desk. and regi will squirtle in your closet. after she has her afternoon snack. mmmmmm