

HeyA! Ok so like I stated earlier... I'm a crappy blogger- no surprise there. Ha. But good news! Only three more weeks of class yeyah! And then one week of finals but I only have three so I think I might survive. I think... I hope. It is April yay! Lots of things to be happy about, lots of things to help me make it to summertime... ahhh summer I simply cannot wait. Sunshine: check Sun Tan: check Blue skies: check(at least a couple of days ago there was). If you can't tell I'm itchin for summer, freedom from homework and gosh awful physics and math, staying outside late and not half freezing to death, getting RAINBOWS!, um and lots of other things that I daydream about during class instead of taking notes.. oops.
Something else to look forward/dread that is coming is my SEESTER Abbeth Marie, is leaving to serve her mission in the Chicago, Illinois North, Mission! YAY! How cool for her! I am very excited for her but I am also going to miss her A LOT. Like when I come home late at night and sneek into her room to make her mad and have her tell me "you are so weird and annoying, go away" to which if I feel like I want to be more annoying I just plow my way to her bed and make myself comfortable and tell her the so non-exciting events of my evening. But I KNOW she is going to make the greatest, bestest, coolest, and AWESOMEST sister missionary ever! She is a very good example to me in the gospel and I know she is going to do wonderful.
My 'little' brother is turning 14 on Sunday! Wow!! Way crazy, I can still remember when he was born. That was a very neat experience for me as a kid... and oh he was so dang cute when he was little, always running around naked and peeing in our shoes. IT WAS THE BEST!! But he is growing up- which means I'm growing up YIKES! I'm going to be twenty in less than 6 months. Where has all this time gone? Oh wait I know... LIFE. Life is good, life is great. Ok sooo it may be a while...(again).... before I write next. Sorry- remember I'm a crappy BLOGGER.
2 comments:
Yeah, I thought you had just given up on the blog-o-sphere!
I think it is so scary that I am already almost done with a whole year of college! What?! Already? It still blows my mind. I feel like I am still 16... Not almost 20.
Love you!!
First off....WELCOME BACK.
And I completely agree with Meisha here....I introduce myself as being 17 still. That was a good age. But I'm here for ya when dear Abbeth leaves...I feel your joy/pain. YOU DA BOMB.
Post a Comment