12.15.2010

finals. day three.

So finals are well underway and I think most of us have passed our "crazy" point.
I know I definitely have.
I know Lucy definitely has. Well... I actually believe that she came into this
world a little bit crazy, but all the more crazy to love right?
I got the worst of the bunch done and over with yesterday coming home with
a
self-induced headache and a mushy brain.
I decided to let myself take a break mmm for the rest of the day.
And until three o clock today when I finally trudged my way up to the library for a little bit of a cram session.
Today was beautiful.
A delightfully blue sky and sparkly white snow twinkled in the bright sunshine. I liked it. a lot.
Christmas is in 9 days!!!
I've had a Christmas countdown since day 99. I can't believe how fast it has gone. Time goes by way too fast. Actually, sometimes I like how fast it goes. This week had definitely been one of the longest weeks known in existence. It all started out on Sunday.
Woke up early, went to a farewell, drove straight back to Logan, sang in the ward choir for the Christmas program, went to dinner at the neighbors, watched an episode of 21 Jumpstreet, went to ward prayer, stayed up too late talking to my roommates and by 1 am it felt like I had lived 8 days in just that one. Every day since then has been soooo long.
Anyway.
I'm excited for Christmas. I get to talk to my favorite sister, spend time with my super fab
family, and just enjoy the Christmas spirit.
It's just the best. Christmas is the best.

This next section is dedicated to my most wonderful roommate Shayla...
and it's written by her too..

"someday the things i think i want wont be wanted but ill have more than i need."

And per request of my dearest friend Marissa Jennie Bodily:
"be the change you want you wish to see in the world"
-MJB aka Ghandi

tata for now friends.
love,
danielle nicole

No comments: