8.04.2011

because anna says so.

4 shows I watch:
-Ghost Whisperer
-Oprah (reruns now)
-Without a Trace
-THE BACHERLORETTE
4 things I'm passionate about:
- Food
- My family
- The Gospel
- World Peace. ha.

4 phrases I say a lot:

- "Shoot Dang"
- "Seriously?!?!"
- "
i like yo cow!"
- 'don't call me Lisa'

4 things I've learned from the past:
- don't be quick to sass a stranger
- don't judge others before you get to know them
- go easy on the boys "they don't really know what they are doing"
- ALWAYS FLOSS

4 things I did yesterday:
- Showed up a half hour early to a ward service project? (i can't even make it on time to church)
- Spent an enjoyable 3 hours driving through downtown S.L.C.
- Shared some of my deepest darkest secrets
- Ate a chocolate pastry

4 places I would love to visit:
- Greece
- Spain
- Bora Bora
- Nederland... aka Holland for the tulips of course.

4 things I'm looking forward to:
- Beach 24/7 starting september 7 ending december 17 :)
- Mawige
- The return of my seester from chi-cago
- beautiful taness of the polynesian male species.

4 things I love about summer:
- backyard movies
- sun tans
- NO SCHOOL :)
- longboarding

4 people to tag:
doesn't really matter if i tag anyone. no one will read it anyway.
:p

peace out.

d

No comments: