All right, you kids. I'm back, and hopefully for a while this time around. I actually remembered my password and decided to log on and give you all some food for thought. You can thank my lovely roommates- and honorary roommates too- {aj} for bugging me about getting back into this blog-o-sphere. So here I am, living in Logan in much more desirable circumstances and simply enjoying being back and living the exciting and entertaining college life. So far, I've throughly enjoyed it. And oh, what it a relief it is to not be the freshest of the fresh here on campus.. It's a good feeling to be one step ahead of those who are just joining us on the Aggie turf. Classes are great, storytelling is going to be a definite adventure-literally. Math will yet again kick my butt. As for "Intelligent Life in the Universe", oh buddy that class is fun. I've got a crack of teach who is a nuclear physicist (I think) who knows pretty much everything there is to know... well about physics and aliens too! Can't say much for her fashion sense, except that she has some truly great sweaters that she is going to start whipping out here pretty soon once the weather decides to make being outside for longer that ten minutes painful. So fun! English is back on the docket as well, and I've got the writers block plague back- don't get me wrong, I can write and pretty dang good paper... but I've just got to hit the writers block wall hard enough that I can break through and let my creative writing juices flow. And it will happen. Soon, hopefully, I've got a paper due in two weeks and so far haven't made much head way. Pray for me. So yes, school is good. I like being a student.
Updates as far as my family and friendly's go... Well mostly my sister Abbey Marie, who is serving in the Chicago Illinois Mission. She is doing swell. Minus a companion who refuses to drive her the post office to buy stamps and still trying to get a grab on the spanish speaking language, she is doing good. It has been amazing to hear about her experiences thus far and how much she is learning and how much she has grown. It is incredible. I am so very proud of her, and grateful for her example to me. I just love her and miss her like crazy somedays but hey she's at like 90 something days down so that means around 450 days left... OK so that seems like a lot but being how fast time seems to fly these days, she'll be home quite quickly. It is her 23rd birthday this upcoming Saturday and I sure hope that her companion will let her celebrate just a little. Ugh. It's hard for me not to say mean things about this Sister, but I have to hold back and just remember that this will be a good thing for Abbey to learn from. I hope. :)
Alright, I hope that does your little hearts some pleasure until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment