11.09.2009

Pop Rocks & Mr. Sinatra


Pop Rocks... Frank Sinatra... I almost feel like it couldn't get any better. But now that my pop rocks are gone all I have is a little Frank playin the background. What a great artist Mr. Sinatra was.. well and still is. He is absolutely fantastic and I would choose to listen to him over anything else most days. His sultry romantic voice makes me feel as if I'm back in the 50's softly swaying with a sharp looking man dressed to the nines in a smoky but classy club living the night life. Oh how I wish. There are few who have been able to capture my heart musically like Frank. One of those who has been successful would have to be the fine looking Mr. Michael Buble. He closely imitates lots of Mr. Sinatra's music and throws in his own little modern twist to the music. As of late I have been extremely.. for lack of a better word impressed with music and those with musical talent. I have truly been in awe at some of the beautiful musical things that I have heard just within the last few months. From choral music to the sounds of the symphony. I wish I were one with the musical talent that can touch the hearts of others and bring light into someone's dark and gloomy path. I am grateful for the musical opportunities I have been able to be apart of and I look forward to a lifetime more.

I am honestly and truthfully missing my family and my bestest of friends... abbey, annie, kacee, my mom... my dog. Until next time!

No comments: