
A trip to Tremonton Utah... what a great day spent with a few of my favorite people. I couldn't resist calling my dad to tell him that I was visiting his hometown. It was great. A visit to the greasy small town Pizza Plus to pick up our pizza and off the one and only park, the same one that my dad played at when he was a kid. I couldn't help feeling a strong sense of mmm heritage?. I don't know if thats the right word but I did feel something and it was great. I love my dad!
1 comment:
Danielle, I love this picture of you. And I am glad that you enjoyed Tremonton. Honestly, I love it out there. Sometimes it's a pain. But I still love it. We will have to have a Tremonton Part 2. Go sledding or maybe go to the bowling alley (the only entertainment establishment in our little town). I love you!!
Post a Comment