11.07.2009
weekends...
I live for weekends.. that's the thought that is always in the back of my mind. In high school weekends were the time for party's, sleeping in, having a real breakfast, running errands.. by myself, or with my mom. Now college is a little bit different. Eh, we stay up late EVERY night. Not just fridays and saturdays, in fact we stayed up late every single night this week except for Friday. Now tell me there's something wrong with that. I don't know so far I haven't had a weekend in Logan that just made me get really excited for the next. Waking up this morning.. thinking I was in my own bed at home in the WB, and then turning to see the whitewashed weather damaged wall right in my face was a sore reminder that I was in fact in my "other" bed. I'm kinda wishin' that I was at home spending a normal saturday with my family.. my dog.. my best friend. Visiting my grandparents- eating Grandma B's gooey chocolate chip cookies, hugging one of my best friends who got to come home for the weekend. I'm still in that getting used to living away from home and not being able to go home every weekend kinda sucks... but I'm working on getting over this homesickness. It's just saturdays like these. I still relish the weekend and get excited for fridays like a fat kid does for ice cream. Maybe next weekend will be better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment